North Berkeley Dental Arts
901 Ventura Ave
Berkeley, CA 94707
Find helpful information in our digital library.
Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our Berkeley Office
Our Mission is to provide preventive, conservative, aesthetic dental care; delivered in a caring, professional, and comfortable environment. We are here to educate you about your oral health so that you can make treatment choices that are right for you.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.